Fashion SEO is the result of several years of reflection and development to propose the most relevant and most optimized template for the SEO of PrestaShop 1.7. Nothing has been neglected, it’s the PrestaShop template that will give you the most chances to position yourself on the Google search engine!
Technical support available in English and French
The reality of the premium template market for PrestaShop
We have all bought and installed templates for our own PrestaShop stores or for those of our customers… And most of the time it’s the same disappointment! The SEO standards are not respected, the code is heavy, there are too many requests, the Hn markup is catastrophic, the CSS is badly coded, there are too many integrated modules, etc… In the end, you have to change template when it’s too catastrophic, or put your fingers inside to correct everything that’s wrong, when possible of course. It’s always a waste of time and money! Theme developers are not SEOs and we know very well that what they are aiming for above all is a maximum of features to meet a maximum of needs while neglecting performance. This doesn’t prevent them, however, from displaying « SEO optimized » on their template descriptions… which is quite misleading for buyers and always leads to disappointment behind!
What we guarantee with Fashion SEO template
In order to succeed in this SEO template project, we worked in collaboration with a SEO agency expert in PrestShop solution. Today we propose you the ideal template to give a maximum of Google visibility to your PrestaShop store.
We also brought in Guillaume Attias, an expert in neurosciences and cognitive sciences applied to sales efficiency, to optimize the UX and neuro-ergonomics of our PrestaShop theme.
SEO / UX optimizations of the template
- Clean and light code
- Exemplary Hn markup on all pages (H1, H2, H3, etc)
- Optimization of the number of requests when pages are loaded
- Lazy loading to optimize image loading and page load performance
- Thematic siloing via a dedicated module
- Obfuscated mega-menu to combine UX and SEO
- Optimization of internal linking and crawl thanks to silos and obfuscation technique
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Facebook Pixel tracking, integrated into the theme
- Possibility to activate or not the « Quick view » pop-up on the product listings in desktop version
- Deactivation of the « Quick view » pop-up on product listings in mobile version
- Baseline of the site at the top of the page (top bar)
- Dynamic obfuscation of menu items according to silos in order to combine UX and SEO
- Obfuscation of links to change languages (except on the home page) or currencies
- Obfuscation of the « My Account » button link
- H1 tag and SEO text loaded first in the source code (SEO optimization) but displayed at the bottom of the page for visitors (UX optimization) thanks to the use of CSS flex
- Semantically rich page thanks to numerous text contents
- Obfuscation of links from the brand carousel
- Extract of the latest posts from a WordPress blog (optional, can be disabled in the theme options)
- Description of the categories without text limit thanks to the button « Read more ».
- For each product displayed: only one link is made to the product page (no multiplication of the same link to the same page)
- Display of the summary of the products
- Add SEO text at the bottom of the page to enrich categories semantically
- Optimized pagination to avoid content duplication: beyond page 1, the category description and SEO text are hidden
- ALT tags automatically generated on product photos (if not already filled in)
- UX-oriented presentation
- Highlighting of brands with obfuscated links to avoid breaking silos
- Social network sharing buttons (with obfuscated links)
- Permanently visible elements of reassurance
- Choice between no-follow links or obfuscated links
- GDPR checkbox for the subscription to the newsletter
- Ability to import different logos for the desktop mode and for the mobile mode
- Customizable colors applicable throughout the site: main color, main hover color, secondary background color, text color
- 10 fonts to choose from: Roboto sans-serif, Open sans-serif, Lato sans-serif, Montserrat sans-serif, Raleway sans-serif, Oswald sans-serif, Noto sans-serif, Poppins sans-serif, Josefin sans-serif, Crimson Text seri
- Possibility to leave or not the menu visible when scrolling (sticky menu)
- Customizable text size and thickness
- Different text formatting options: upper case, lower case, initials in upper case only (capitalization)
- Customizable site baseline (with possibility of adding a phone number)
- Customizable titles and subtitles for all elements of the homepage
- Unlimited number of featured products
- Customizable banners and texts
- Ability to integrate the latest posts from a WordPress blog
- Possibility to display or not the subcategories
- No text length limit on product summaries
- Configuration of the number of characters to be displayed for the product summaries
- SEO texts can be edited directly on the category pages in the back office
- Customizable colors
- Ability to import a background image
- Customizable reassurance elements: pictograms and texts
- Possibility to write a text to be integrated between the contact information and the links to the social networks
- Editable social network links
- Editable GDPR text for newsletter subscription
- Editable Copyright
Compatibility with the « Advanced Search 5 » and « Advanced Pack 5 » modules of Presta-Module
Want to offer your customers an advanced filter and facet navigation system? Install « Advanced Search 5 Pro » from Presta-Module on your shop and take advantage of a perfect compatibility with the Fashion SEO theme! We’ve already integrated all the module-specific styles into the theme so you don’t have to do any integration work. If you just want to enjoy essential search functionality at a lower cost, discover « Advanced Search 5 ».
Increase your average shopping cart by selling your products in packs, and by giving your customers the benefit of advantageous offers. Install the « Advanced Pack 5 » module from Presta-Module: like our filter module, no integration work is needed.
Integrate subscriptions into your business model with « Advanced Subscription » from Presta-Module. This module installs for you, automatically, all the necessary mechanics to manage subscriptions. Its extremely flexible operation allows you to define your own rules through a series of relevant options. As for your customers, they can freely manage their subscriptions through their account.
To go even further in the personalization, we propose you a child template. The advantage of a child template is that it allows you to modify the original template without overwriting the old code still present in the parent template. You will therefore be able to update our PrestaShop template without losing your modifications and customizations.
What is included in the template
- SeoPresta Theme Editor: module dedicated to template customization
- SeoPresta Menu: very intuitive menu module, like « WordPress ».
- SeoPresta Silos : SEO module dedicated to thematic siloing
- SeoPresta HrefLang : SEO module dedicated to hreflang
- Fashion SEO Child : child template
Recommended hostings for our PrestaShop theme
- Entry level, for small budgets: O2switch.fr
- Multipurpose and powerful: Alwaysdata.com
- Managed by experts and very efficient, the one we recommend the most: 772424.com
Be careful, we do not recommend OVH and 1and1 which are not efficient enough and can cause some problems.
In just a few clicks, you install the theme via the PrestaShop back-office.
If you prefer to delegate this task to us, we offer an installation package for this.
⚠️ How to update the theme?
- Download the last version of the theme from your customer account
- Through the SeoPresta Theme Editor module, save and export your settings
- Replace the content of the fashionseo folder by the one present in the ZIP via FTP, or by resending the ZIP of the theme from your BackOffice
- By FTP, copy and replace each module present in /fashionseo/dependencies/modules/ to the /modules/ folder of PrestaShop
- Go to BackOffice > Modules, click on « Update » on each module offering it
Don’t forget to transfer the changes on your possible overrides.
- Via the SeoPresta Theme Editor module, reimport your settings in order to regenerate the styles.
The complete changelog is visible on the product page of the template (in french). Here are the main improvements of the 1.1.6 version of the template:
- Integration in the theme of the styles of the « Advanced Pack 5 » module of Presta-Module for perfect compatibility
- Fix: installation by default of the PrestaShop’s « Product Comments » native module while installing the theme
- Handling of the native lazy-loading by browsers (except Safari, for now)
- Improvement of logo display
- Management of OpenGraph metas
- Fixed lazy loading for the product carousel
- Fixed translations
- Other bug fixes and many other improvements
What you can buy in addition to this theme: Fashion SEO theme for WordPress
Fashion SEO theme for WordPress to integrate a WordPress blog to your PrestaShop store